Monday, January 23, 2012

Pinterest Monday

If you couldn't tell by the name of my blog, I love being creative.  I love doing just about anything and everything crafty and I just love to use my creative side.  So when I discovered Pinterest, I quickly fell in love!  If you haven't been to Pinterest yet, beware, it is very addicting!

I decided to link up with Musings of a SAHM and join in on Pinterest Monday.



Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


I have been thinking about Valentine's Day lately and getting inspired by all the cute ideas out there!  Here are just a few of my favorites.


















And there's my first Pinterest Monday!  If you'd like, you can follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all my new pins.

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I really love those big bow pillows! I want to try to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I love the variety.
    Thanks for linking up to Pinterest Monday! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have shared some beautiful things! Pinterest has so many great things. I am a new Follower of your Blog.
    Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy! I hope you'll share your pins with us on Inspire Me Monday!

    I'm following you back as well!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.com
    and
    http://pinterest.com/createwithjoy1

    ReplyDelete