Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterest Monday

It's Monday again, so that means it's time to link up with Musings of a SAHM for Pinterest Monday!



Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


I decided to go with my love of Owls this week.  I've already decided if we someday have a little girl, I would love to do an owl themed nursery.  There are just so many cute ideas that inspire me.  Here are a few.
















How cute are all those little owls?!

If you'd like, you can follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all my new pins.

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love LOVE LOVE owls, too! If my husband and I ever have kids, we're totally doing an owl nursery--they are just too cute for a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are so cute - I love the trend :) Those hats are especially adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls too and there are so many cute ones on Pinterest these days! Great post!

    Thanks for linking up to Pinterest Monday! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete