Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinterest Monday

It's Monday, so that mean it's time for Pinterest Monday with Musings of a SAHM!




Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


We're currently working on finishing our basement, so I've been inspired lately looking at all the beautiful room pins.  Here is what I'm loving:














But, since we'll be moving my husband's office down there, I have a feeling it's going to look more like this...




Oh well, I can dream!

If you'd like, you can follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all my new pins.

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Haha, sadly you will probably end up with the man cave. But I love that first and fourth room. They are completely opposites but they are both beautiful.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are complete opposites. I have such a hard time picking one certain style for my house. I like a little bit of just about every style and am drawn to them all. It makes me wish I had more space to design! Thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to have a basement! They don't have them much out here in California. :( I love the second one if I did have a basement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you have a gorgeous California weather! I'd definitely trade that over a basement in the cold Midwest. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Love that first one for a basement makeover! I would like to someday finish our basement, but in our city we're prone to floods in the summer. Last year we had none, the year before we had like 2-3..so who knows! Have fun deciding yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the Man Cave one is hilarious & unfortunately, true! Why can't we have a spa room, you know?

    Love the theme - the first picture is my favorite design! Good luck with your basement!

    ReplyDelete