Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{Review} Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm


I guess you could say this review goes along with my last one, Solia TourmalineCeramic Ion Flat Iron.  As I mentioned in that review, I have naturally curly/frizzy hair and spend a lot of time using heat tools to get my hair to the desired straight look.  I use a hair dryer and straightening iron at least 5 days a week, so I definitely worry about the damage I’m causing.

 

One thing that makes me feel more at ease is that I’ve been using the Biolage Conditioning Balm on my hair for years now.  It’s a little more expensive than I normally want to spend on hair products, but it’s worth every penny.  I use it once a week and let it soak in for several minutes, then rinse.  This really does the trick!  My hair stylist has even told me that my hair looks great for all the heat I use on it. 

 

From the Biolage website: “Taking inspiration from the Rainforest’s ever-replenishing Moisture Cycle, Biolage new technology hydrath√©rapie continuously moisturizes hair to help stop the dehydration cycle with the Anti-Dry Care of Aloe + Passion Fruit.” 

 

So if you’re using a lot of heat on your hair, like I am, and are looking for a great product to help repair the damage, try this Biolage ConditioningBalm!  This isn't the only product I use to protect my hair, but definitely my favorite.  Not only does it work great, but it smells great, too!

 

Disclaimer:  I was not paid or given anything for this review.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment