Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{Review} Birthday Chronicle


I’m excited to say I was chosen to review a Birthday Chronicle from Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime!



The Birthday Chronicle is an 8.5”x11” newspaper personalized to your birth date and includes the events that were happening around the world at that time.  It has a major headline, a birth announcement from the president, news around the world, celebrities that share your birthday, and other news of the year.

Here’s a photo of mine!



I thought this was such a neat idea.  I had no idea I shared a birthday with Judy Garland!  There are just so many interesting tidbits that make it a perfect addition to your home decor.  I printed mine out and placed it in a frame I already had and added it to my bookshelf.  I think it would also make a perfect gift or display in a baby’s room.

You can order your own Birthday Chronicle for just $2.00 emailed to you as a PDF, $6.00 sent to you in the mail, or $20.00 sent to you framed.  The delivery time is incredibly fast.  I received mine via email the same day I sent Casie, the owner, my information!

To order your Birthday Chronicle, or other personalized item, visit Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime.

They also offer one free item each month!  To learn more about those, you can follow along with their newsletter, Facebook page, and on Twitter.  


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com (thank you, Casie!). Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment