Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{Review} Blue Sky Planner

Before 2011 was over, I had decided that one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to be more organized in 2012.  I also wanted to write a little note about what I did each day, to always have to look back on.  I wanted something that had full monthly calendars, to keep track of special dates and appointments, and then space to write in what I did each day. 

I searched and searched and finally decided on the 2012 Bella Rose Clear Cover Planner.  It not only had everything I was wanting, but also has a super cute design!  They also have four other designs to choose from in the same format as mine.


The planner is 8.5”x11” and includes:

  • a tab for each month with monthly and weekly calendars
  • a yearly overview calendar
  • a quick reference information page
  • contacts pages
  • a notes page
  • a holidays page with the dates of each holiday over the current and next 3 years
  • a states, capitals, and time zones map


I love it!  It has really helped me stick with my New Year’s Resolution.  So far, at least.  I hope I’ll continue to stick with it.  I love having our events, appointments and such all in one place. 

Blue Sky also has planners in six other sizes, calendars, note pads, portfolios, mouse pads, business card files, and much more. 

If you’d like to get more organized, I recommend checking these out.  There are so many options!  I purchased mine from Target, but you can also find them at Office Max, Office Depot, FedEx Office, or you can order them online at Amazon or on the Blue Sky website for just $12.99!


Disclaimer:  I was not paid or given anything for this review.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment