Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Review} Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer


I have gone through so many different products, trying to find the perfect mix of color and shimmer for my lips.  I don’t like to spend a lot of time on my makeup, so I want something quick and easy to apply.  Well, I finally found something I like!  It’s the Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer.
 
I have Santa to thank for this discovery, since I got one of these in my Christmas stocking.  I have the Raisin color.  I learned the first time that you really don’t need much to get the desired color; for me at least.  I just dab a little on all around and that does it.  

From their website:
Want your lips to speak volumes? Give them a smooch of luminescent color with our luscious Lip Shimmers. Shea Butter and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils moisturize, nourish and soften lips naturally and lovingly.  

• Nourishes and moisturizes lips with Vitamin E and Beeswax

• Enriches with Sunflower and Coconut Oils
• Invigorates with Peppermint flavor
• Comes in 15 shimmering shades
I actually like even a little bit more of a shimmer, so I want to try adding the Sheer Super Glossy Lip Shine to it and see how that looks.  I have a feeling it’ll be a great combo.

You can order Burt’s Bees products online or stop by your local store today to see which shade works best for you.


Disclaimer:  I was not paid or given anything for this review.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

1 comment:

  1. I love Burt's Bees, but I never have tried this one before. I make it sound so good. One of these times, I will end up trying it :)
    New hop follower. Look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete