Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{Review} Etsy seller Frayed & Fancy


Before I discovered Pinterest, I was in love with Etsy.  I still am.  There are so many talented people out there making super cute items.  While I was planning my wedding, I spent countless hours on that site adding to my wish list.  When I found Frayed & Fancy, I knew I had to order some items from her!

I worked with Kayley on the specifics of what I was looking for.  She was great to work with.  I asked her for flower clips for my maids of honor, a headband for my flower girl, and flower shoe clips for me.  I love everything she made! 

Here are some pictures from my photographer, John Markley.

 
 


Kayley also makes several other items, such as earrings, ribbon belts, hair combs, and floral pins.  Here are a few of my favorites from her site:



Contact Kayley at Frayed & Fancy today to see what beautiful items she can create for you!


Disclaimer:  I was not paid or given anything for this review.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment