Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Pinned It - I Tried It - I Liked It!

The pin that started it all:

Source: etsy.com via Cassie on Pinterest


I've had this pin saved for awhile now and decided it was finally time to make it.  The pin goes to an Etsy shop, but I found a tutorial here.

Here's what I did:

I bought 1/3 yard of fabric from Jo-ann and cut it to be about 7" wide.



Then fold it in half with right sides together and sew the two long sides shut.



Turn it right side out, fold the open end over slightly and iron the edge.  Fold each end over about 1.5", iron the edges again and sew shut.



Cut a long length of ribbon for each end and place through the opening.



Tie one end of each ribbon together around your toilet paper holder and cut your ribbon to the desired length.



I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really easy to put together and cheap, too.

      Delete