Monday, March 26, 2012

Pinterest Monday

It's time for another Pinterest Monday with Musings of a SAHM and Mama to Four Blessings!


Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


So I've been trying to grow my hair long for about a year and a half and it's just not growing nearly fast enough.  I've been seeing a lot of super cute short summer cuts on Pinterest and more and more am debating on if I just want to cut it.

How cute are these?





Source: google.com via Cassie on Pinterest









But, on the other hand, I see pics like this and just want my hair to hurry up and grow faster so I can do these cute long curly looks.


Source: tumblr.com via Cassie on Pinterest


Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! I love the look of the short hair, but I've learned long hair is better for me. I personally prefer it longer in the summer because then I can put it up easier if I want. You should post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think longer hair actually looks better on me, too. Every time I cut it short I start growing it right back out. So I'm not sure why I'm always drawn to the short cuts. They just look fun and cute I guess.

      Delete