Meagan, from Ears 2 You 2, started making jewelry in the summer of 2011. She was inspired one day when she realized there was never the right pair of earrings to wear with an outfit, and since she loves to create things, she decided to create her own earrings. She started out by selling them at a large yard sale in her hometown of Jacksonville, Oregon, and was successful. Later that day her older sister suggested Etsy, and that’s how Ears 2 You 2 was created. Something unique about her shop is that everything in it is $10; no more, no less!
I was so excited when I received this beautiful pair of earrings in the mail to review! It was perfect timing, too, since I was just about to head out for a girl’s weekend and had the perfect outfit to wear with them.
|My little guy decided he also needed to be in the picture!|
I love them! I love the colors. I always love pink, but then I loved the mix of gray and the pearl bead. Pearl is my birth stone, so I’m always drawn to it. They were the perfect length and weight for me and are very well put together.
Meagan also has several other beautiful earrings to choose from. Here are a few of my other favorites from her shop.
1) Mandatory Entry: Visit Ears 2 You 2 and comment with a link to the pair of earrings you would pick if you win.
2) Mandatory Entry: Follow me publicly on GFC. Please leave your GFC name.
3) Subscribe to Creative Cassie by email. Please leave the email address you signed up with.
4) "Like" Creative_Cassie on Facebook. Please leave your Facebook name.
5) Share this giveaway on Facebook. Please leave the link to your post.
6) Follow @Creative_Cassie on Twitter. Please leave your Twitter name.
7) Tweet about this giveaway (can be done once per day). Please leave the link to your tweet.
One lucky #winner will receive a pair of earrings from #Etsy seller Ears 2 You 2 at @Creative_Cassie http://cassiesgiveaway.blogspot.com/2012/03/review-giveaway-ears-2-you-2.html#more
8) Add the Ears 2 You 2 shop to your favorites. Please leave your Etsy name.
9) Add your favorite item from Ears 2 You 2 to your favorites list. Please leave your Etsy name.
10) Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs. This can be done once per day.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free from the sponsor (thanks again, Meagan!). Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.