Wednesday, March 7, 2012

{Review} Vista Print


If you haven’t heard of Vista Print yet, it’s time to check it out!  I discovered Vista Print when I started planning my wedding.  I had joined a destination wedding forum and saw so many people recommending them.  So I checked it out for myself and haven’t looked back.

Vista Print offers many freebie deals every day; you just pay shipping + handling.  If you sign up for their emails, or make a purchase from them, you will get even more amazing deals sent directly to you.

I can’t even tell you how much money I have saved over the last couple years from all the freebies I’ve received from them.  A few of the freebies or very cheap deals I’ve created:  return address labels, thank you cards, Christmas cards, notepads, sticky notes, pens, photo magnets, keychains, t-shirts, hats, tote bags, and coffee mugs.  How awesome is that?!

 Check out Vista Print to see what kind of awesome things you can personalize for free today!


Disclaimer:  I was not paid or given anything for this review.  My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.  This is my completely honest opinion above and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment