Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Monday

Here's another Pinterest Monday with Musings of a SAHM and Mama to Four Blessings!


Pinterest Monday From Musings From A Stay At Home Mom


If you remember, I previously shared my favorite baby girl nursery theme, owls, in this Pinterest Monday.  So I decided that tonight I'd share my favorite baby boy nursery theme, nautical.  There are just so many cute ideas you could do with this theme!  Here are a couple of my favorite ideas.








Source: ohdeedoh.com via Cassie on Pinterest








Oh man, I sure hope I get a little one to decorate a nursery for soon!

5 comments:

  1. How very sweet! I hope you have a reason to decorate that nursery also...you sure have lots of clever ideas. Warm hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I love those ideas they are very sweet!! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete