Sunday, April 29, 2012

TBPNC - Week 7


Week 7 of the challenge was War Horse.

The plot via Wikipedia:

"War Horse is a 2011 epic war film directed by Steven Spielberg. It is an adaptation of the 1982 children's novel of the same name, by British author Michael Morpurgo, set before and during World War I."

Another great movie on the list!  I can see why these were all nominated for Best Picture.  If you haven't seen the movies on this list, I definitely recommend it!  But anyway, Andrew is a big war movie fan, so of course he liked it.  I'm always a bit squeamish during the battle scenes, but they really weren't too bad and I really liked the rest of it!  Oh and it really made me wish I had a bunch of land so I could get a
                                                             horse! haha
 
Cassie's rating: 

Andrew's rating: 



2011
 
The Artist

The Descendants

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

The Help
X
Hugo
X
Midnight in Paris
X
Moneyball
X
The Tree of Life
X
War Horse
X

No comments:

Post a Comment