Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Official!

After five long months of trying, I'm...


We're so excited!  I'm due on December 21st, so hopefully baby will be here in time for Christmas.  I'm 8 weeks as of last Friday, so it's still early, but we saw the heartbeat at my 7 week ultrasound, I've been feeling great and everything is going perfectly, so we couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

I'm so looking forward to this fun journey and seeing how it goes.  I'd like to share it with you guys, so hopefully you don't mind, and I hope to have some fun mommy/baby giveaways for you as well!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Cassie! That's great news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Cassie! How thrilling! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we're very excited! I've actually been feeling great, thankfully. Loving pregnancy so far!

      Delete